Thank you for your submissions! Proposal submissions have now closed.
How do you use technology in your classroom? We invite you to share your experiences and successes with other educators!
If you have an idea, we want to hear about it! We are seeking a broad range of topics for the conference, including but not limited to the following:
- blended learning
- maker spaces
- digital storytelling
- 3D printing
- flipping the classroom
- mobile learning, including tablets such as iPads
- Minecraft in education
- social media as a teaching and learning tool
- bring your own device (BYOD)
- curriculum successes and challenges
- social studies
- language arts
- the arts
- SMART Boards and SMART Notebook
- great classroom apps
- online collaboration
- educational technology resources
- assistive technology
- personal learning networks
- technology gadgets for the classroom
The conference committee will review proposal submissions and notify selected presenters within a few days of receipt.